|Home||» Products||» Extrusion Machine||» Lab Extruder|
Sai Extrumech Pvt. Ltd. supplies fully instrumented single screw lab extruders with integrated data acquisition. The Lab Extruder can be attached to various downstream equipments for testing, R&D, and small scale productions. All measuring values such as torque, melt pressure, melt temperature can be recorded continuously and represented in the form of tables and graphs parallel to the running test. Sai Extrumech Pvt. Ltd. has standard design as well as customization capability.
The sample material is plasti fied under practice-oriented conditions and extruded through die head. All measuring values such as torque, melt pressure, melt temperature are recorded continuously and represented in the form of tables and graphs parallel to the running test.
- The Extruder frame is mounted on four caster wheel with level screw arrangement to fix it rigidly on the floor.
- Main Motor with AC variable frequency drive and detachable keyboard.
- For attaching various tooling's, the barrel flange is provided with hinge type arrangement for quick opening, dismantling and screw cleaning.
- The maximum output is just 5 kg/hr, which prevents wastage of expensive material under testing.
- The maximum processing temperature is up to 400 C which can be controlled by auto tune type, dual display PID temperature controllers.
Our single screw lab extruder is mainly used for:
- Other Extrusions
- Wire And Cable